top of page

DUI Panel / 24 HR:

Spokane County DUI Victims Panel

Changing Attitudes and Saving Lives through
Sharing Experiences and Dispelling Myths about Impaired Driving.

How to get signed up to attend the
Spokane County DUI Victims Panel

You must be court ordered to attend the program.  The Spokane County DUI Victims Panel is currently being held in small groups at our Spokane Valley office on Monday nights, Tuesday afternoons, and Thursday nights each month.  You will be scheduled for the next available panel date and there is a waiting list option for those who need a Panel quickly. 


Defendants being referred from Spokane County District Court or Spokane County Municipal Court must contact the Probation Services office and receive a referral to the program.  During the Washington State Governor's 'Stay Home Stay Healthy' orders in place for COVID 19, you may need to call 509-477-4751 for Spokane County District Court Probation or 509-622-5800 for Spokane Municipal Court Probation for guidelines to connect with your probation officer.  The office for both is located on the 2nd Floor- Public Safety Building- 1100 West Mallon, Spokane, WA 99260).  The staff there will assign a date and send the referral over to our office.


Defendants being referred by one of the following Municipal Courts in Spokane County will need to contact their probation office and have them fax a referral to our office at (509) 922-7716 or email to


Airway Heights M.C.
1208 South Lundstrom
Airway Heights, WA 99001


Cheney M.C.
611 2nd Street
Cheney, WA 99004


Deer Park M.C.
316 East Crawford
Deer Park, WA 99006


Medical Lake M.C.
124 South Lefevre Street
Medical Lake, WA 99022


Defendants being referred from a court outside of Spokane County must call our office at 509-922-8383 to register for a date.  Please have your case number and the mailing address of the court or probation service referring you.



Greater Spokane Substance Abuse Council (GSSAC).

bottom of page